We/Our/Us = Delivery To You
We commit to process all delivery requests as soon as possible once an auction has completed and a quotation for delivery has been accepted.
If you wish to communicate with us about an auction item for delivery please do so via our General Enquiry or Quotation Forms on this site – see links:
General Enquiry Form
- We will do everything in our capabilities to ensure damage does not occur to your items but cannot be held responsible for damages in transit.
- Should damages occur will seek to resolve a case as soon as possible.
- We are responsible for items once we have packaged them, any damages occurring prior to this are not our responsibility.
- We are responsible for the handling of your goods once we have packaged them to the point of handover to Royal Mail or other Courier.
- All damage and loss claims will be dealt with in a professional and timely manner following our supplier/service providers guidelines. We cannot issue refunds or compensation until all evidence has been seen by al parties involved.
Delivery :: Damage Insurance
- You are insured for the net worth of your item and any claim for damages cannot include the commission paid on your item.
- Insurance will only be apparent if we have informed you prior to payment.
- If insurance is not shown by us then all services must be considered as void of insurance.
Delivery :: Timescales / Delays
- We cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery and will not be able to offer any form of compensation if there is a delay in the receiving of your goods
- We do not offer a definite day of delivery unless otherwise stated
- In the case of Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day the claim for compensation for late delivery must be made by the client with Royal Mail Special Delivery, not with ourselves.